Pattison Water Supply Corporation offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Click Here to Pay Your Bill
- Pay Online with Payment Service Network / $2.20 (Takes 2-3 days to process)
- We accept Cash, Card, Check or Money Orders
- Payment By Mail: If paying by mail, please send all payments with your payment stub. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill. Payments postmarked after the 10th of the month are subject to a $25.00 late fee. (Mail to: P.O. Box 63, Pattison, TX 77466)
- Payment Drop-box Location (available 24/7 located on the front of the building): Please include your account name and/or account number with your payment.
- Walk-ins (Refer to our business hours): We accept Cash, Money Orders, Checks and Credit/Debit (1.99 fee in office)
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. We suggest choosing your transaction date 7-10 days in advance to allow time for mailing. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Past Due Accounts:
On the day of disconnect to avoid any sevice disruptions and extra charges the only type of payments accepted are Cash, Check or Money Order. We will NOT accept card payments.